- Any course fees are payable upon registration for a course.
- Once the course fees have been paid, we guarantee to allow you access to our online training system for the purposes of completing the Unit of Competency CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry ("White Card Course"), and / or the Owner Builder Course, subject to system downtime or scheduled maintenance. This guarantee will not be applicable to any student who has received a refund from us.
- Once a student has registered for a course and has made payment, a refund will not be available.
- A student will have 12 months from the date of registering for a course to successfully complete that course, and if a student has not completed a course within that time period, the student will be deemed to have discontinued their studies and their registration may be cancelled.
- We own the absolute copyright in all assessment tools that are made available to a student, and such assessment tools can only be used by that student for the sole purpose of completing our course(s).
Free Legal Assistance for Students:
- “Service” means the legal assistance and guidance service available to all students of the Online Owner Builder Course through this site.
- The availability of the service for a particular student will expire 12 months from the date that the student first enrolled in the NSW Owner Builder Course.
- All assistance and guidance provided to students is general in nature, does not in any way constitute legal advice, and students should always obtain independent legal advice before relaying on any information provided.
- The availability of the service by students is subject to our Fair Use Policy.